Project Officer – CTO Office (M/F)
You are an experienced project manager with good knowledge of European Research & Innovation Projects (such as FP7 and H2020) and project proposal preparation, grants and contract management, performing reporting activities and the follow-up of deliverables.
Who we are:
LuxProvide is the national HPC organization in charge of implementing supercomputing facilities and providing HPC, HPDA & AI competencies and services.
Your role consists in:
- Supporting the CTO in all his work and decisions, upon request in his missions in respect of technical matters
- Preparation and implementation of the technical and administrative activities necessary to accomplish the missions and objectives placed under the responsibility of the CTO Office
- Preparation of calls for proposals and tenders including their evaluation, selection and assignment of experts, management of agreements and contracts, and project coordination
- Monitoring and reviewing the execution of agreements and ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Monitoring and reporting on Supercomputing, Cloud and Data systems project access/time allocations
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs, Service, Utilization and Performance metrics requested of LuxProvide as Hosting Entity for the EuroHPC JU
- Master degree in Management, Economics or a technical field
- + 8 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years in project management/leader/coordinator roles
Apply for the position:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form: