IT Officer (M/F)
You have excellent knowledge of Cloud services that support modern corporate IT, a demonstrated ability to solve problems analytically, and enjoy helping others to use IT systems efficiently and effectively.
Who we are:
LuxProvide is Luxembourg’s HPC Center, in charge of implementing supercomputing facilities and providing HPC, HPDA & AI competencies and services. For our recently set up organization we are seeking for an IT Officer to join our Network & Security Services group, and support the corporate IT infrastructure of the company.
Your role consists in:
- Installing and operating corporate IT services, from Cloud-based (Microsoft365/Azure, Amazon AWS or other) services to on-premise solutions, ensuring their health and performance
- Ensuring the purchase (process) of corporate IT equipment, network, software and services
- Participating in IT and business projects
- Working with service providers to implement new solutions and solve problems
- Being the primary point of contact for users of the corporate IT systems, ensuring support requests are answered in a timely and accurate manner
- Participating to the company effort ensuring 24/7 service availability
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the position. In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg Law of 23 July 2016 amending the Law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record (bulletin n03). This document, issued by the authorities, must have been issued recently i.e. within the last 2 months. This document is requested to carry out a background check on candidates, taking into account the field in which LuxProvide operates and, more specifically, the tasks described in this job description. The document will not be kept by LuxProvide for a period longer than one month.
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field
- +2 years of professional experience in system administration, DevOps or corporate IT support
- Holder of Microsoft 365 (Enterprise Administrator Expert) and AWS (Solutions Architect) or similar certifications for the administration, security and compliance of Cloud-based services
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Skilled in at least one scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems analytically
- Detail-oriented and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must. Good control of French and/or German is a plus
Apply for the position:
Please send your application to email@example.com or use our contact form: