HPC User Support Engineer – Support Services (M/F)
As HPC support staff, you provide L1 and L2 support to end-users for accessing and using HPC/Cloud/Data systems and services.
Who we are:
LuxProvide is the national HPC organization, in charge of implementing supercomputing facilities and providing HPC, HPDA & AI competencies and services. For our recently set up organization and HPC infrastructure, we are seeking for a User Support Engineer to join our Support Services team in charge of guiding and helping users take advantage of supercomputing, data and Cloud facilities.
Your role consists in:
- Being the company’s primary point of contact for system usage related issues
- Ensuring support requests are answered in a timely and accurate manner, either by directly solving the issues or escalating them
- Contributing to and maintaining documentation regarding solutions to end-users’ issues
- Helping identifying training needs and areas of improvement
- Participating to the company effort ensuring 24/7 service availability
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must. Good control of French and/or German is a plus
Apply for the position:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form: