HPC Senior System Engineer – Data Services (M/F)
You have expert knowledge of HPC and Cloud environments and of the tools to manage large scale HPC storage infrastructure and data services.
Who we are:
LuxProvide is the national HPC organization in charge of organization in charge of implementing supercomputing facilities and providing HPC, HPDA & AI competencies and services. For our recently set up organization and HPC infrastructure, we are seeking for a Senior System Engineer to join the core team in charge of the design, implementation and operation of the same. You will become part of a high performance team of experts with the unique opportunity to contribute to the initial planning and installation of the whole HPC infrastructure.
Your role consists in:
- Supporting the CTO in designing data storage solutions organized into several tiers for HPC and Cloud
- Implementing data storage and backup solutions, services, tools and policies
- Monitoring, optimizing, and solving issues with data storage solutions, tools and services
- Providing support and expertise in matters of data storage
- Design and maintain automated configuration and deployment tools
- Working with the other members of the department to ensure the coherence, efficiency, and user-friendliness of the whole system
- Participating to the upskilling of users through training and documentation
- Participate to the company effort ensuring 24/7 service availability
- Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a closely related field
- +5 years of professional experience in system administration/engineering of large-scale HPC storage systems