HPC/HPDA Solution Engineer – User Engagement & Professional Services (M/F)
As HPC/HPDA and/or domain expert you will design and implement state-of-the-art solutions for customers, enabling them to take advantage of HPC, HPDA, AI and Cloud facilities.
Who we are:
LuxProvide is the national HPC organization in charge of implementing supercomputing facilities and providing HPC, HPDA & AI competencies and services. For our recently set up organization and HPC infrastructure, we are seeking for a Solution Engineer to join the core team in charge of the design, implementation and operation of the same. You will become part of a high performance team of experts with the unique opportunity to contribute to the initial planning and installation of the whole HPC infrastructure.
Your role consists in:
- Engaging deeply with customers, understanding their goals and technical requirements, designing innovative solutions matching their needs
- Implementing solutions matching customers’ requirements on target platforms following modern software development and data management practices
- Collaborating with other experts to develop and implement scalable and performant solutions
- Participating to the upskilling of users through training and documentation
- Fostering improvements in HPC, HPDA, AI and Cloud facilities, tools and workflows
- Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Data Science or a relevant competence domain (Life Sciences, Finance, Automotive, Space)
- +5 years of professional experience
- PhD is a plus
Apply for the position:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form: