HPC DevOps Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a HPC DevOps Engineer (m/f) to join our Operations team to be in charge of installing, configuring, tuning and maintaining Company operational services.
Your role consists in:
- Install, configure, tune and maintain Company operational services.
- Contribute to the design and plans for integration of new services with the existing infrastructure.
- Install and manage infrastructure-as-code configuration automation systems.
- Build and enhance automation enabling the rapid and reproducible deployment of resilient services.
- Install and manage tools for high availability, load balancing and reverse proxies.
- Install and manage DevOps platforms that support operational services, software engineering processes, HPC and Cloud workflows.
- Install and manage services for user support, survey, documentation management and knowledge bases.
- Troubleshoot, debug and solve operational problems.
- Apply modern system administration and software development best practices.
- Participate if needed in 24/7 on-call support rotating shifts to resolve urgent issues with mission-critical services.
- Maintain and update documentation for operational services.
- Participate in the development and implementation of security measures and disaster recovery procedures for the Company operational services.
- Contribute and participate in system troubleshooting, debugging, trigger monitoring, and development of an emergency management plan for services, ensuring their security and availability.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or a closely related field is requested.
- Proven working experience (2 years minimum) in a Linux-based environment in a DevOps role, preferably in an organization employing Cloud-native technologies.
- Working knowledge of automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Terraform.
- Excellent knowledge of Git, scripting and programming languages.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure-as-code tooling and CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must. Good control of French and/or German is a plus.
You can expect:
- Work in one of the most exciting and key project in the data-driven innovation strategy of the country, which aims to develop a sustainable and reliable digital economy by supporting the digital transition of the economy, facilitating competitiveness and business innovation.
- Work on cutting edge and exciting technologies within a team of highly motivated and passionate colleagues.
Apply for the position:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form: